Tabletop Manatee Craft Project
Dive into a world of creativity with our tabletop manatee craft project! These gentle giants of the sea will come to life in front of you as you transform simple materials into an underwater masterpiece. Whether you’re a craft enthusiast or a beginner, this project is designed to bring a splash of fun and inspiration to your day.
- Manatee Template, or a pencil and paper to draw your own manatees
- Gray construction paper, or any thick gray or white paper or cardboard
- Any blue paper or construction paper. Green paper will work as a substitute.
- (optional) Coloring and crafting supplies to make your project uniquely yours!
- Click the link above to download the manatee template. Save the template to your computer, then open the file and print it on gray or other colored construction paper. You can also print it on regular 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper or trace the designs onto cardboard.
- Color or decorate the manatees. Be creative!
- Cut the manatees out.
- Fold on the dotted lines.
- Arrange the manatees on top of blue paper to simulate water.
- Get creative and add seagrass, vegetation, fish, or anything else that you might find in manatee habitat!
More Recent News
Manatee Sighting Blog
The river was 62.4°F (16.9°C). That is cold but some warmer air temps are on the way. We counted 438 manatees, but I am sure it was an overcount due to high winds. The park counted 376 manatees. We could only ID Save the Manatee Club adoptees Howie, Brutus, Paddy Doyle, Gator, Annie, Doc, and Aqua. I might have felt it was a bad day to go out, but we also saw an orphan we are keeping an eye on and got another film clip of a manatee and an alligator co-existing. They were napping, manatee nose to alligator tail.
Celebrate Moments, Celebrate Mom By Adopting A Manatee
With Mother’s Day around the corner, Save the Manatee Club offers a meaningful gift that celebrates every kind of mom and supports manatee conservation efforts.