Interested in joining the Mana-Team as a staff member or intern? Currently, we have one open position. If you do not see a position you’re interested in, you are still welcome to send in your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for a future opening on our staff. You can also check out our volunteer positions to find more ways to be a part of our team!
Seasonal Position: Membership Representative
Location: Longwood, FL
Salary: $12-14 per hour
How to apply: Please send a resume and references to email@example.com.
To support Save the Manatee Club by providing professional administration and customer services in a manner consistent with the Club’s mission and to assist in accurate data entry of supporter contributions, requests, and inquiries.
- Answer telephone calls
- Direct calls to requested party
- Answer basic donor and member questions and determine if further follow up by program staff or director is needed
- Research and answer inquiries about Adopt-a-Manatee Program
- Provide information for callers needing to contact other agencies such as FWC, State Parks, etc.
- Process phoned in supporter contributions
- Data Entry of supporter contributions, information and educational materials requests, and all supporter contacts
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, and telephone
- Adhere to strict policy regarding the confidentiality of the organization and its supporters
- Remain up to date on organizational activities
- Other duties & special projects as requested
- Dedication to the Club’s mission to protect endangered manatees and their aquatic habitat for future generations
- Commitment to maintain strict confidentiality of supporters
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Basic computer software skills
- Commitment to accuracy
- Desire and ability to learn new skills, including new technologies & software
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Sense of compassion and personal responsibility
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new circumstance
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance